Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 14 weekend


This weekend my family and I went to Raleigh, North Carolina for my younger brother's soccer game. It was me, my two brothers, my older brother's girlfriend and my mother all compact into a small Honda Civic hybrid for the most uncomfortable 5 1/2 hour drive of my life. Driving down to North Carolina we drove in the weirdest weather conditions; It was sunny then raining, back to sunny, then pouring rain to sunny. Once we got to North Carolina it was hot and humid. My brother played his soccer game and won 5-1. On the drive back home we almost got run off the road by a 18 wheeler truck who didn't see our car in the left lane. Luckily, my brother was able to to get us off the road safely and made it back home all in one piece. :)

2 comments:

  1. Finally you got home safe.Your brother must be Messi.Congratulations to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you felt like you where never going to get out that car...lol

    ReplyDelete