Monday, July 16, 2012

Hey All you Awesome  Bloggers!
 I Hope everyone's weekend was a success. Because mine was an unforgettable disaster. The week of the previous weekend, I had the the most positive outlook on people who where braces. However, now that I'm a brace face, my views on this topic have totally changed upside down. You may think braces seem exciting , especially   with all thoughts fun obnoxiousness colors, but I'm here to tell you its all a big illusion. Currently, I find myself indulging Advil pills every hour. The pain is too much to handle.Not only are they painful, but I feel like a baby having to learn how to eat  and talk again. Lastly, brushing my teeth every night takes thirty minutes of my precious time.In the end, I try to remember , that in order to have perfection in life, there's always a price that needs to be payed. Hope to see you all tomorrow.
your fellow, brace face, classmate ,
Sandra Ferman

1 comment: