Sunday, July 22, 2012

Great Weekend !!!




I had a great weekend. Even though it was raining on saturday, the rain kept me at the house the whole day but it gave me a good opportunity to do some cleaning, laundry and tidying up my closet. I spent my evening cooking dinner for my family and playing some games with my daughters. Today the sun came up and gave me a chance to go out and enjoy a beautiful day. We went out for brunch at Carlyle Grand in Arlington, a great american restaurant. Where i had a great shrimp asian salad with my favorite fruit, mango. I ended my night with a crew meeting with my fire department team. I had a nice, relaxing, eventful weekend with family and friends. I can call myself a lucky one to have what I need and what makes me happy everyday: family, good friends and good food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment