Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekend #4

Hello Everybody,

On Friday I worked 9 to 5 and received a new work t-shirt. After work I went out for an afternoon run with my younger brother. Later that evening, I stayed home, cuddle with my dog on the couch, and watched Netflix all night.

On Saturday I had a lot of things going on. First, my friends and I went to Montgomery Mall to do some shopping. I ended up treating myself to a new Michael Kors wallet. We literally spent more than an hour in the store because we simply couldn't decide what we wanted to buy. Later that day we went to my boyfriend's football game in Hyattsville. During the game it started to get dark and once it was halftime the other team couldn't turn on their field lights for the game to continue. We waited there for an hour for the lights to come on. After waiting for an hour the refs cancelled the game. We later spent the rest of the night at my best friend's house.


On Sunday, my older brother stopped by and gave me a small gift from Myrtle Beach. You can barley see it in the picture but the rock has beautiful crystals in it. For the rest of my Sunday, I spent the day doing laundry and some homework.

3 comments:

  1. You got a lot of fun this weekend!
    I love the rocks; they look so unique. Nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sounds like you had fun! Aw Cute Rocks :)

    ReplyDelete