Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekend # 4

This weekend, I finally got to see the batman movie, "Dark Knight Rises". It's pretty amazing, interesting, and worth the whole almost 3 hours of watch time. I also took the time to clean, organize, and fix my room; so it looks nicer than ever.
Saturday noon, we took my boyfriend's nephew fishing, since he is just visiting from North Carolina.
Found a new spot and just let the little boy enjoy his day even thought it was hot and really humid outside.

For that night we went out to see "The Dark Knight Rises", pretty good movie. It was more than what i expected, awesome cast of actors, breath-taking scenes, and great story plot! I can say that despite of the things that needs to get done, i had a relaxing weekend for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pillow! It is so adoable. Wow you guys like to go fishing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boyfriend LOVES fishing.. and i am getting addicted to it too!

    ReplyDelete