Monday, August 6, 2012

All Sport Weekend 



I had an exciting and sweaty weekend. My family and I had the opportunity to attended a Nationals baseball game and the Citi Open final tennis tournament. We had a awesome time. On friday Nationals played a double header game. They played against the Miami Marlins. It was a great game, the Nationals won the first game 4 - 7, but lost the second game 5 -2. Baseball has always been my favorite sport, and we had the opportunity to see and support some players from Venezuela. However sunday wasn't less exciting than Friday, we went to the Citi open final (tennis tournament in DC), it was good. the players showed their great strength and quality. Alexandr Dolgopolov Ukrainian downed the German Tommy Haas for 7-6, 9-7, 4-6, 6-1. I really enjoyed my weekend with my family





No comments:

Post a Comment